I slept at 5 this morning, and wake up again at 11.
I don feel tired nor sleepy.
It is weird to have such a dream. I dreamt about you.
dreamt about we are having fun back in australia.
My mind turned blank at that moment when i opened my eyes.
It doesnt feel wrong until i realise we have actually broken up. HAHA.
im so slow.. and straight away i return to reality.
YEAH, my memory has no problem. You asked for a break up. and that's the deal!
You told me if we are fated to be together,we would get back together again.
I have been thinking as well, how much do i still want to be in this relationship.
Do i stil want to walk with you for my entire life?
How would i become without you in my life?
All of these are uncertain.
I bet you felt the same.
You have been suffering all this while, and now u felt relieve. Don't you?
The feelings are kinda weird. Because we broken up not because of no love. But broken up for some other reason which is so funny and childish i guess.
sometimes, it seemed to be fated for me to be with you. Everytime we broke up, definately there will be something pull us back again. Maybe because of that, i never really have a thought on you will leave me away one day. For me, you are always there. But at the same time, i was in great dilemma, i do not know do i want to obey the fate?
Future has not come yet. and It is unpredictable. Do i need to waste all my time thinking of it and end up arguing with you because of that stupid unpredicatble future?
两个不同的人, 走在一起,会有幸福吗?
虽说,容忍是幸福的钥匙,
但是,情绪冲上头脑的时候,
愤怒,伤心通常都会蒙蔽了理智,
让自我失控,连你都不了解,还有谁能懂?
我已选择了退一步,你却不明了,继续的用语言攻击我
我想,大家都受伤了,
结果是两败俱伤...
No comments:
Post a Comment