okay, last paper!
work it out.
but i just feeling a bit demotivated.
good thing about long break between papers,
you have more time to study,
bad thing about it,
you have less time to study,
contradicting huh?
u have longer time,
but it is not meant for study,
it is meant for entertainment plus study,
obviously entertainment take up the most part,
and now, tomorrow is the day,
but I don't know what to do with the books,
I am telling myself,
this paper is hard,
so don't ever underestimated it,
nevertheless,
I think I have studied as much as I can,
if not for the guilt,
I probably wont even think about the paper,
and fantasizing I am already on holiday.
Now i have less than 24 hours to get myself armed and ready.
God wont bless me this lazy people.
So I think it is just about survival.
2 comments:
good luck for your last paper darling :)
good luck
Post a Comment