Monday, May 2

I WANT MY HOLIDAY BACK

so today is the first day of uni after a week of easter holiday, 
does the holiday ever count? I wonder.. The holiday is just stuffed with assignments. Every morning you woke up thinking, FML, I havent done the assignment and start cracking your head for the 2000-ish words! 
finally, today i get to hand in one piece of my assignment, even so, I did not feel any better, because I have another one on hand which is due next week. Yeah, stop complaint, go do it now! But sometimes I just think I deserve some nice break, a time for myself, instead spending all my time on that shitty assignment... and this semester is taking all my time. where does my time go? no idea at all. it just flee away from me without any warning, and here I left with depression and stress! 
So now, I wanted to give myself a little break -- which enable me to enjoy the privilege of being procrastinating without feeling guilty conscious. Can I not go to class tomorrow? Hate my decision of taking up international law, it is like so fcking hard.  

3 comments:

jw said...

I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww T_T hate this shit man... stupid assignments... wanna dap ren real bad wtf...

~凯恺意~ said...

吃的苦中苦。。。 God will know your hard work...

CK said...

same feeling!!! T____T i am so not myself anymore bcz of endless busyness >.<