Monday, August 15

我是猪


我真的不能再懒下去了,
时间过得好快....
不知不觉,三个星期就这样过去了,
我除了睡,还是睡,
好像什么achievement也没有,
不能再这样下去了!!!
我需要一些motivation~! 



6 comments:

~凯恺意~ said...

Chengyah! Your templates soooo cute! I like it very much!!! Motivate motivate! Erm.. I dunno how to motovate ppl anyway... But eat full full sleep full full rest enough n tell urself come on come on! Others r far away edi! U need to chase them back from behind! Run faster! Dont stop! Jia you jia you jia you! 你是龟兔赛跑的龟, 你不是猪! 信我,你会追过那些跑你前面的兔兔!

JoCeLyN89 said...

u go change ur blog template again..relle very free eh..time to do some work!!

Nicole Demetria said...

ya i like ur blog template too.....you must work hard....must get rid of those lazyness....we all support you. We know you can do it... jia you... =DDD

Greenapple said...

kawaii!!!! gambateh my babe <3

Yah Yah said...

Thanks darling!! I will work hard so as not to disappoint you all hehe

Yah Yah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.