Monday, September 20

The need of retail therapy

At this point of time, after a hectic Monday (tax lecture is tiring especially when the lecturer can speak like a bullet train), I am DESPERATE for...
 A RETAIL THERAPY. 
I need new clothes, new shoes, I even think of having a new hair cut. I am bored with my long hair, it looks dull! I want some changes (let see if I have the courage to make it happen, often it turns out for me to trim it slightly only =/ ) I need some changes to welcome the spring!!
Of cause, to make it happen, it needs to build on the basis that my bank balance is not turning into negative soon, which I don't have (irony!) Well, can I just shop without thinking about the consequence? And some secret admirer will pay off all my debts. (fantasy)
Wake up at 8am in the Monday morning to attend two consecutive tutorials following with 1.5 hours lecture is so depressing. I have been struggling. seriously. like whether or not I should wake up and attend the tutorial. Nah, the tutorial is not assessed (disadvantages huh?!) The bed is so inviting =S
Nevertheless, the conscience won at last, I did wake up and prepare myself within the last 15 mins and start walking to uni. Moral of the story is: I should not ever pick this kind of schedule again! and of cause, clap for myself because I manage to wake up and attend lecture and being such a nice girl. Lol.

No comments: