Monday, October 18

this is called freedom!

After 13 weeks of tortures,
I can finally announced that I am free from the nightmare,
no more judicial power/non judicial power,
no more lane v morrison,
no more separation of judicial power,
neither courts-martial nor military tribunals,
I am officially out of that,
when I handed in my assignment
at that memorable moment approx 10.15 am,
this is not only specially for me,
but for everyone!!!
yea, everyone works hard for it,
worried, anxious, stressed because of IT,
Claps for yourself...
woo-hooo.. cant imagine I have written 5000 words,
the longest ever assignments in my life...
and now I can feel my bag get so much lighter after passing it.. XD
it is already last week of lectures,
left 2 weeks to my first paper...
and the great news will be left approx 1 month to the day I am back.
I sort of regret chose to stay at KL for 2 weeks before head back to KK,
because I missed KK so much...
left 19 mins to my next lectures,
my head feel so heavy,
guess I didnt sleep well after I had my cup of coffee, which I not supposed to,
urgh..

No comments: