Everyone starts working part-time,
making me wonder: should I start looking for job too?
Of cos, it does come with a cost,
that is I might not have that much time to relax and mumbling,
because the remaining time beside working will need to compensate my loss-of-study-hours,
even though I doubt I will do that.
Also, i need to start consider this only if I have already a job offer, which i have no right now,
So basically Im just being a worrier.
P/s: told ya I am in the mood of bullshitting !@#$!#$!#@!#
5 comments:
same... !@#$%$#@!@#$#@
I want to change the group name to...yaya stop bullshiting.....hahahahaullshiting.....hahahaha
ahahah in a bullshit mood too!!!!!
hahahaha! its ok. everyone hv the rights to bullshit. hahaha. yahyah, to be honest, i don like work part time de la. the time all tied up for work liao. sure very xing ku.
If u work still got enough time to rest? Must have enough time to rest too! If u r sick, then...... Hrm...
Post a Comment