However, i have wasted my Saturday by watching hk dramas. it is so addictive! gosh. sometimes i wish i have a stronger determination to stop it. Obviously i did not and the thing listed in my to-do list obviously none of them is being strike out. Fail!
I have a 5000 words assignment on hand, urging me to start on my research soon (i think at least need 50-70 researches material but i have NONE right now). I have two tutorials question need to discuss on monday, ie less than 24 hours from now which i have nothing on my mind yet. I have also plenty of cases to study. Yet, im still blogging now and laughing to myself. What happen to myself? One day im going to scratch all my hair off my head and left with a bald head. Guess depression is already waving at me. I can already see the symptom. I blame the hormone make me so.
Finally, finished the drama 'beauty-knows-no-pain'. It was kinda addictive when the plot brings my heart up and downs. However, i was really disappointed with the endings. Another lame ending from TVB again~ Haihz, i wish they can really think of some interesting ending but not leaving me clueless or with the response 'harr, finish d ar.. wth?'
2 comments:
wth... you change your layout damn frequently lor! haha
paise..in dilemma~~ lol
Post a Comment